Friday, September 17, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, September 17

Quiet Time...

“Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:36‬ 

*****
Rise and Shine...
Prayer and Study Time...


...with our pack!




5:45...up and at it!

Made beds and took care of Dad...
Fed the fur kids...

The dogs get their dry dog food softened with
warm chicken broth and chicken pieces...
they LOVE it!
...and it is SO good for them...


I keep broth going in the crock pot all week. I add filtered water as we use it.
Every week I start over with fresh chicken and bones...


So today was the start over day...
I used one of the big chickens that we processed...
I pressure it for 45 minutes and then get all the meat off the bones for meals and for the dogs.
I put the bones back in the broth and they lightly simmer all week.
I use it for soups, gravy, the dogs every day, and Lanny and I drink it now and then.
YUM!





Two duck and two chicken eggs later in the morning...




Threw out some underripe Sugar Baby Melons and the feathered kids LOVE 'EM!
...the view out the kitchen window...



The Comfort Keeper nurses came and Dad got his shower at 11...

As soon as they left I fed Mom, Dad and Paula the left over Mexican and some Barbecue...
Lanny had already eaten his left over Enchilada earlier :-)

So, we napped for about an hour...
Then we headed down the hill to get the milk Wendy and Toby picked up for us at Jennifers.
Came home and started dinner...

Chicken and Gravy over Noodles and Green Beans and Carrots and Garlic Toast...



Lanny went back out to mow...duh! :-)
I cleaned up the kitchen and put the chicks and ducks to bed.
Fresh water ready for tomorrow.

I am in my jammies finishing this post.
We will watch Matrix 2 tonight.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless the USA!
and
Sweetest Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...