Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... September 29

Quiet Time...

“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy was up :-)



My Pack!!


Except for these two...
I let them enjoy it until breakfast time...


Fed the fur kids and headed out back...




Penny egg...



Made the men some French Toast Sticks and Sausage...
Mom just ate a Stick...


With the usual audience...


Lanny is loading the garden spot down with manure and wood chips 
and I just KNOW it's gonna be a great garden next year!!




The chickens are doing their part...
scratching and pecking and moving it all around...
PLUS getting a bunch of worm and roly poly treats!!


Sugar laid an egg...


Sparkley decanted, and berries for the birds...




Lanny digging the sweet potatoes...


We got a few but the biggest and prettiest ones 
were half eaten by something...
probably grubs :-(


Willow is getting her feathers back!



Coppertina is helping dig the taters...







Made grilled cheese for lunch...
I am prepping for that colonoscopy so I could only gaze and drool...
I LOVE grilled cheese...




Nap time...


Then more manure and mulch...


He is planting some perennial plants that I had in pots into the ground.
They will do much better in the ground...
The dogs were supervising...


I warmed up the Chicken and Egg Noodles 
and the Pizza Casserole Leftovers 
with a Roll and Applesauce for their supper...


I drank Chicken Broth...
Actually, after drinking all the saline solution and all the liquids they insist upon you really aren't that hungry! But I will sure be glad to eat tomorrow :-)


Lanny picking up puppy landmines AND puppy toys out in the yard :-)


I am showered and in my jammies.
Lanny went down to get me a real fountain Coke for my treat...
I can drink a coke... :-)

Not sure what we will watch tonight...
I'll let you know tomorrow...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... May 9

Quiet Time... 🌻☀️ “Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate thei...