Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... February 13

Quiet Time...

"Commit thy works unto the LORD, 
and thy thoughts shall be established." 
Proverbs 16:3 KJV
*****
Mom slept thru the night...
Dad was up so I got him settled in 
and Mom buzzed around 4:15...

Then I went back in 

and laid down in the bed with my puppies..

they followed me in there.

I don't think I really slept 

but it was very comfortable and relaxing...

I fed the fur kids (a little late)...

and headed out to the Flock and Fluffle at sunrise...

some things must be done, 

even when you don't really feel like it...


Penny egg...




I took care of the Microgreens 

a little later than normal as well, 

but they didn't mind :-)





Our Heat/Air thermostat is acting up so Lanny replaced it...



Two eggs so far...



Well, we caught Big Roo and put him in a crate 

to take him back down to Ponderosa Zoo...

We got him there so he will be right at home. 

I sure hate doing it but my poor legs 

cannot take any more attacks :-)


We traded him for two young ducks 

that have just started laying...

hoping to find a couple more duck eggs in the morning!!


They ran right up to the other ducks 

who were not too thrilled about it..
.
they kept walking away and the new ducks would follow...


Finally they spotted the pond 

and decided to make friends later!

They splashed and dived for 30 minutes 

and then preened for 30 more...

I don't think they have ever had a pond...



Two more eggs this afternoon...

For Supper we had
Chicken Nuggets, Fries and Normandy Veggies...
Simple and easy...
I am still not wanting to stand in the kitchen for long...


Chores are done...

Kitchen is clean...

Ready for a movie...

Lanny is still thinking about it :-)

Thank you ALL for your prayers because I feel SO much

better... not 100% but on the mend for sure!!!

Goodnight and God Bless!!!

Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...