Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... April 15

Quiet Time...

"Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." 

John 10:7-9 KJV

***** 

Good Morning!!


I LOVE routines and rutts...
Not that I cannot be spontaneous,
but I love to have a routine to follow...
I LOVE to be sandwiched between my two pups...
and spending this hour plus in Bible Study Time...


Mitzi only cuddles occasionally,
but I like it when she joins us...


He is getting comfy...
and he joins us every morning now...




Greens make me happy :-)



Flock and Fluffle...





Egg Hunt...
Every Single Morning!!



Yuk Chuk...






Lanny is washing the car
inside and out
for our trip to Calvary at 11...
to Momma's Homegoing Celebration...


Luke!


I gave the Horses their carrots this morning...
Takoda...


Sweet Dandy...


Lanny mowed the back yard...
seems like he just did it!!!
It is that time of year...
grows like weeds...
oh yea, it IS mostly weeds :-)




Lounging...
still...



So...
we headed down to the service around 11:15...
I am not going to put the pictures of the service here tonight...
I want to go thru ALL the pics I took,
plus all the ones that others are sending me,
and I will make a separate post tomorrow.
It was a BEAUTIFUL service.
Steve's message was unlike any I have ever heard
and he spoke such a precious tribute to Momma...
It was really a Celebration of her life!!
Some of the kids came home with us
and Linda brought up some chicken and ham to us
so we had plenty of food...
Actually we will have chicken for several days...
LOVE that Food City Fried Chicken!!!



It's been a long one,
a wonderful day,
but we are all beat!!

Lanny and I are going to start the Indiana Jones series tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
Thank you to all who were able to come to the service...
We love you all!!

God bless
and
Sweet Dreams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... May 13

  🌳🍃 “For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even ...