Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... January 31


Quiet Time...

"And He said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: 
for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance 
of the things which he possesseth."
Luke 12:15 KJV
*****
Look at these two cuddling...
this was last night :-)
on the Goat Spy Camera...


*****
Good Morning!!
My watch said I got 4 hours of restful sleep last night
and I got up at my usual time...


This is Dad's setup right now...
he doesn't want coffee or breakfast at 4...
he wants orange juice so that is what he gets...
Pray for him... he isn't eating much and is sleeping a LOT...
and is very confused...

I have to figure out some good things that he can eat with one hand..
I pureed his soup last night so he could drink it :-)


Waiting for Lanny and I to get everything done 
and sit down for Bible Study Time...
they haven't liked the disrupted routine the last few days...




Took care of the greens...



Murphy didn't feel well this morning...


My welcome Morning Sunflowers...
and iHeart Radio...
sometimes I listen to Sunny Radio...
it is "easy" music...
sometimes to Southern Gospel...
I just like music in my life :-)


Murphy and Maggie...
almost touching :-)


Out to the Barnyard Gang...


And they were waiting...



Took a tray of lettuce out to the critters...



Baby is in heat...
Nigerian Dwarf Goats go into heat every month 
and she is VERY noisy!!!
Thankfully it only lasts a couple days...
Fiona isn't as vocal as Baby 
but she doesn't seem to be in her heat yet...






Italian Veggies into the Freeze Dryer...



And prepping fresh organic ginger slices 
for the regular freezer to pre-freeze 
and then into the freeze dryer tomorrow or the next day... 
when the veggies are done...



I love these tray covers 
so I can stack them for the freezer...



Trying to make something Dad could eat with one hand...
FishSticks, Tater Babies and Broccoli (for us),
with Biscuits!



He just isn't eating much...
continue to pray for him to regain strength and to heal...


We watched Sherlock Holmes last night,
so tonight we will watch the second one...
We just love Robert Downey Jr.!!!

Enjoy the latest

Goodnight Y'all!!
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...