Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... March 25

Quiet Time...

“He has made everything beautiful in its time.”
 
Ecclesiastes 3:11

*****
Good Monday Morning...
I actually "laid in" this morning :-)


Didn't get the exciting Study Time Picture ....
But here is the exciting third day germination photo :-)



And my adorable sleeping baby photo...


And I could not leave out the
very exciting Max annoying his Daddy photo :-)


I sure do love 
my Sunflower Good Morning photo...


Maggie is getting excited...
she knows it is sunrise, 
and that means...



...out to the Barnyard...


And you know they are waiting for me!









We headed down to Oak Ridge early
to pick up Goat Feed,
All Flock Feed,
and Pine Flakes...
with our first stop at Home Depot
for Potting Soil...


...and then Tractor Supply...



We love our little outings...

we had to get back because the DISH guy
was coming to move around some boxes...
Mom and Dads went back to the company
and the main box went into Robbie's house...
Lanny and I don't do TV so we didn't need them in here!



My Bull Buddy...



Ruminating in the sun...



Gave them a tray of Microgreens...



Had to start on some baking for this
weeks orders....
Different Breads rising in the oven...


A couple of Herb Loaves...


And Four pans of Rolls...


I ordered some yarn from JoAnn Fabric
and we headed to Knoxville to pick it up...



The prices are SO much better than anyplace
I found locally or even Amazon... 
and it was fun to drive out to the Mall...


Look at that pretty mix of colors...



I am working on a basket and
unbelievably, it is coming out good!


No duck eggs today...
Hmmmmmmm...
and only five chicken eggs...
oh well, I guess they need a little break :-)


This was taken on the spy cam while we were out...
ALL of them sitting and staring at the door...
it nearly breaks my heart...
they just don't know what to do
when we are gone!


We stopped and got a sandwich while we were out
so we came home and put the goats up,
got the chickens ready,
picked up the puppy landmines
and we are in our Jammies
ready for the next movie,
"RED 2"...
I really like Bruce Willis...

Again, thank you for your prayers...

Goodnight,
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

Miss you, Mitzi Doodle!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...