Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... Apri 24

Quiet Time...

I love this verse!!!

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
 I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”

Isaiah 43:19

*****
Good Morning Wednesday!


Bible Study Time...


I always check on the critters early in the morning...
you can see all the hens on the roosts...
ducks in the floor...

...there are three levels of roost...
most get the top...
I think that is by invitation only :-)


And Baby and Fiona resting comfortably :-)


This tray is going into Black Out today...



I finished this doily last night during the movie...


Max is nearly always sleeping 
on his Daddy's side when I go in
to make the bed... 
I usually have to physically move him :-)


I love our "new bedroom"...




And I don't think I showed you my bath...


It is big enough that I put the vanity in here...
I don't wear much makeup
but I love having it in here...
a little blush and eyeshadow
go a long way...
the preacher says a "little paint
always helps an old barn"... 



This shower curtain has
Bible Verses on it!!


And I love my craft/work/green house room as well...



Waiting for breakfast...


Sunny radio didn't let me down today...



Sparkly Day...


Out to the Barnyard...


Misting rain...






My blue ducks...
it is the pond dye to prevent algae...
it colors the ducks...
it is kinda cute...








It started raining a bit harder
so the girls took shelter...


Four duck eggs this morning...
you can tell the eggs from the two big white ladies
and the two smaller brown...


There are at least four wren babies
in Lanny's tool box nest :-)



Fed the horses some carrots...
they could eat a whole carrot
but it is more fun
and more interaction 
if I cut them up...


Dandy


Takoda


Paula hadn't let them out yet...
it's easier to give the carrots when they are still in their stalls...
they kinda fight over them when they are out...



Lanny and I headed out
to make deliveries
AND
to roam around a bit...


We delivered to Oak Ridge first
and then headed to Costco...


I checked on the dogs while we were out...
of course Maggie and Murph
in the front room bed...


Ate a hot dog...
Best $1.50 meal on the planet...
add an ice cream
and we both ate for $7 total!!!
This will be our meal for the day...
We bought a rotisserie chicken
and will probably just snack on it 
for "supper"...



Also checked on the Kids...
they were sunning on the platform...


Took them out some berries...


Lanny mowing the shady hill...
this is where we are going to put 
the Family Burial Ground...



We had rotisserie chicken for our
snack dinner...
SO good...


Fourteen Eggs today!!!
Most we have had his season...



Well, the goats are in,
the chickens are fed and treated,
the pup piles are disposed of,
we are ready for Jammies
and "Lord of the Rings"...

Goodnight Family and Friends!!
God bless
and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 3

Quiet Time... "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For ...