Monday, July 15, 2024

Monday on Walden's Mountain... July 15

Quiet Time...

🌺🍎

“Let the sea roar and all it contains, the world and those who dwell in it. Let the rivers clap their hands, Let the mountains sing together for joy before the Lord, for He is coming to judge the earth; He will judge the world with righteousness and the peoples with equity.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭98‬:‭7‬-‭9‬ 

🐝🌻

 *****

Good Morning Monday!



Quiet Time Bible Study...
The door is open even tho it isn't real cool out there...


I finished up a bit early so I could take care of some things
before Lanny went to work...
YES! He will be working with Robbie this week
grading and playing with a big earth mover :-)

So I headed for the Garden Room
around 5:30...

I finished this one last night...
I love these doilies
and I really love this yellow! 



Some tiny sprouts on
the greens I planted yesterday...





Lanny made his usual breakfast
and I made him a lunch for today...


Eating with an audience...



He left at 6:30 so he could get over and get started.
They are building a house from the ground up...
Molly's Mom buys and sells properties
but this will be her first total build...
they are all a bit excited!


Lanny will level out the site for the house
and move some dirt...
He LOVES to move dirt!!


That left me to fend for myself out in the Barnyard :-)



Robbie brought over another watermelon
rind for the girls...
They love it...







From the kitchen window...
I threw out some egg shells...


This is rocks...
I thought it was so cute and such a sweet idea...
I think I will try painting rocks
for my garden...


Made some Banana Bread
for orders and for us!
Nolan LOVES Banana Bread!


This is Lucy,
right up there with some of the other girls!!
She has been really slow
to mingle...



Interesting little moth...





The garden has been slow
(I started a bit late)
but it is coming along.
I am starting to get maters
and cukes...


Rob cut stumps over on the property
into circles... perhaps some future
yard art, tables, etc...


Paula on her way to
Immunotherapy...
continue to pray for her to tolerate 
the treatments...




I bet you feel REAL SORRY for Maggie :-)
she is obviously SO stressed out!!



Murph too :-)


Not to mention Casey!
He has to stay in the kitchen if I am in there!
Hoping I will drop some food :-)


Rob is bringing the disks he made out of the stumps
on the property... we can make benches,
table tops, yard art...
endless ideas for winter hobby time :-)



Max brought me another bunny..,.
this one was bigger!



Still stressing out...


Another load of stump wood...
some we can burn 
and some we can play with...




A very interesting bug...
quite pretty!


I just don't know what to do with this girl!


A few pictures of the work Lanny is doing...
He said at lunch he nearly had the
lot graded where the house will be!!




They are having to chop up stumps
(big ones) and Lanny is going
to try to pry them out with the big teeth
on that Skid Steer!




Isn't it cute!!!


My Sweetie,
in his element!!!








My kids sunning...


Sparkly Day...


Berries to the Kids
and the Chickens :-)




There she goes again!


Dandy and Takoda!!


Lanny just sent these last pics of the day...
he is heading home!
A GREAT days work!!!




My hard workin' man
stopped to be the mailman...
he is delivering mail... :-)



I am gonna warm up the left over Hot Dog stuff
for us tonight...
It's just as good the second time around!!


Rob brought over the other half of the watermelon
for the critters...


Kitchen is clean...
Critters are taken care of...
Pup Piles are "no more"...
Ready to snuggle up on the couch...

Continuing John Wayne Week Two...
"McClintock"
LOVE JW and Maureen O'Hara!!

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... October 1

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸŒ‚☔️ “For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of sou...