Saturday, October 5, 2024

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study...

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ♥️

“And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬ ‭ESV‬‬


“Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story.”

Psalm 107:2


“This is the condemnation [and the critical moment], that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light…” 

John 3:19


“…how happy are those who hear the word of God and obey it!” 

Luke 11:28 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

*****

Some Sadie Grace Pics!

She is third from the left...

and giggling :-)



*****
Casey got me up...
Poor little fella...
He is suddenly incontinent
and pretty weak...
he is older but I didn't expect 
him to start this yet..
but he has never been a really healthy boy...

So my morning started 
a bit earlier than usual...


Quiet Time Bible Study....l



Poor little fella...


One more day in Black Out...








I think this is the prettiest yarn I have worked with!


Daddy's Breakfast Time...


I have had to put Casey in the little pen...
I just can't follow him around and 
clean up after him...
He just drinks and sleeps
(and PP's)
so there isn't
much I can do for him...


My Body Guards...



Out to the Barnyard...














Cutting Microgreens for Rob and Molly...


Roots and Stems to the Critters...


So, we went down to Little Ponderosa Zoo's
Fall Festival...
Lots of Goats!
This is where I got my girls...


Swans and Ducks...


Wolves...


Alpaca...


And my Camel Buddy...


I think he knows us :-)



Kangaroo!!


They have quite a few exotic animals as well
and tortoises, cavy, elk, buffalo...
I took a lot of pics but decided 
I wouldn't saturate you with all of them :-)

We ate hot dogs and hamburgers, chips and cokes...
AND...
I ate some cotton candy!!!
First time in years!!!



We took a short snooze when we got home...

*****

For Supper
Lanny ate the left over fish fillet
and I am going to snack...
if I eat a lunch I am good to go...

We headed out to button up the Barnyard
and Lanny mowed...


The Ladies are in for the night
and eating their nighttime snack...





Tonight we will watch
"Transformers 2"

*****

Goodnight All!!

God Bless and Sweet Dreams!!

Pray for America!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...