Quiet Time in Bible Study...
πΊπΈ
“So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.”
James 1:19-20 NKJV
“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
Romans 10:17 NKJV
“for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.””
Luke 19:10 NKJV
“We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body
and to be present with the Lord.”
II Corinthians 5:8 NKJV
“But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.”
James 3:17 NKJV
Deborah ΧְּΧΧֹΧ¨ָΧ π
*****
They were all waiting for me
when I came to bed last night :-)
*****
I laid in this morning...
our clock has a "sunlight feature"
which comes on at 4:30... I usually
lay there waiting for it to come on
before I get up... I laid there, and laid there
this morning and finally checked my watch...
I guess I didn't hit the reset button yesterday...
Oh well, I rested my back a little
longer today :-)
Bible Study Time...
This week the Screensaver
is Dolphins!
Out to the Barnyard...
"Let us out Mom!"
Sadie's first day as a Sophomore!
Sharing some cracker crumbs...
Eating some Pear leaves...
This big boy is definitely
stealing our eggs...
LOTS of them.
But I fooled him today.
I gathered three
before he got there...
But it is obvious he expected
to find some.
He slithered away yesterday
before I could catch him...
But he wasn't fast enough today...
He will come back, I am sure...
but I did give him a stern talking to...
He wasn't happy :-)

Out to the Barnyard...
Tonight we are watching
"African Queen"...
made in 1951 with
Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn,
Robert Morley, Peter Bull, Walter Gotell,
Richard Marner, and Theodore Bikel
Good Night and God Bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment