Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Wednesday on the Mountain... August 19

 Quiet Time in Bible Study...

😎☀️


“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, 

if you have love for one another.””

John 13:34-35 NKJV


“Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O Lord, You preserve man and beast. For with You is the fountain of life; 

In Your light we see light.”

Psalms 36:5-6, 9 NKJV


“He who follows righteousness and mercy Finds life, 

righteousness, and honor.”

Proverbs 21:21 NKJV


“but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.”

Matthew 6:20 NKJV


“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.”

James 1:5 NKJV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝


*****

Good Morning...

Today is my Birthday...


I was born on a Wednesday...

Not sure that I agree with the poem

"Wednesday's child is full of woe..."

I am usually quite cheerful 

🤣 🎂



Waiting for Daddy...


Bible Study Time...
the door is open
but it is very quiet this morning...
no trains, frogs, crickets, birds or coyotes :-)
And Bucky hasn't even sounded his alarm!!!
...not until around 6 on the nose...
maybe to remind the Pups
that it's their Breakfast Time :-)



Yes I see what time it is...
I am coming!!!


Fed the Fur Kids...
then decanted the Sparkly...


Out to the Barnyard...
very nice and cool this morning!









Paula and I did our usual
Sister Shopping
but didn't eat lunch...


...we came home after groceries,
and then Lanny took us to
Olive Garden for
my Birthday Lunch...


Lanny and I had Shrimp Scampi...


Paula had Sketty...


And then they brought me
a yummy piece of Birthday Cake!


Our sweet Waitress :-)


Out to the Barnyard...



Playing in the mud puddle...


Miraculously,
it didn't rain today so
I had to make them a puddle...




*****

Tonight we are watching

"Shrek"...

made in 2001 with the voices of

Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, 

Cameron Diaz and John Lithgow...


Good Night Everyone,

God Bless You with Sweet Dreams!

And a big thank you to

everyone that sent me

Birthday Wishes!!!

Love you ALL!!!


35+ Good Night God Bless Images to End Your Day with Peaceful Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on the Mountain... August 19

 Quiet Time in Bible Study... 😎☀️ “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love on...