Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wednesday on the Mountain... August 5

Quiet Time in Bible Study...

 🍉🌺


“He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; 

and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.”

Luke 16:10 NKJV


“For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, 

but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”

I Corinthians 1:18 NKJV


“But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; that, as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.””

I Corinthians 1:2731 NKJV


“Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, 

And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!”

Psalms 27:14 NKJV


“But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, 

nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

John 1:12-13 NKJV


““No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. 

You cannot serve God and mammon.”

Matthew 6:24 NKJV


“With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; With the pure You will show Yourself pure; 

And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.”

Psalms 18:25-26 NKJV


“Train up a child in the way he should go, 

And when he is old he will not depart from it.”

Proverbs 22:6 NKJV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝 

*****

Snuggling during
Movie Time last night...


It's Wednesday...
Up and At 'Em!!!


Look at that Moon...
I do love a clear sky,
but clouds are fascinating...
and I never look at a cloud
that I don't think of God...
you know, He so often
manifested Himself in a cloud....
and He is coming back in the clouds as well...

"Behold, He is coming with the clouds, 
and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him, 
and all tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him."
Revelation 1:7


Waiting for Dad...


Bible Study Time...
the door is open
but the only sound is
our resident Wren...


Thank you Kim
for sending me a prayer every day!


Max loves snuggle time too...


Sparkly Day...


And out to the Barnyard...
Seems the mornings are cooler...
I sure hope Fall is on the way...
I am SO ready for Fall...


Our two ladies have not
given us an egg in several days...
they are over 6 years old...
We are thinking that if
we get any more fowl that
it will be ducks...
they were such consistent layers
until just recently and the eggs are
SO big and SO delicious...
they are messier, no argument,
but we could deal with that...




This was the Western Sky this morning...
interesting cloud colors...



"Let us out Momma..."


He found ten eggs in
these bushes yesterday...
little Boogers!!!
So now he will start 
checking here every day...



Had some stale Organic
Pita Chips... 
all the critters consider this 
kind of thing a REAL treat...
I managed to get some
Sage into Miss Baby
as well as a Meloxicam...
Vet continues to say 
not to milk her.
She is frisky, playful
and eats as usual...
if she had an infection
she would probably be
really sick by now...



I have my "indoor garden'
back in business...
I don't have to put
on boots to work in
THIS garden :-)


You know I have to be doing
something even when we are
watching a movie...
I made this newborn set
(no pattern, just memory :-))...
I'll take it to Choices
if someone doesn't need it before that :-)


I've also made a couple dozen
dish rags and pot holders...


...and hot pads...


Lanny went out to check for eggs
and found these three in the nest box...
the two Littles and Bernadette...



She knows I am gonna
leave today...
I put on shoes :-)


I share my treasures Betsy...
Paula looks great in this top...


Playing in his shop...
he said he is pouting too
when I leave :-)


Heading down the hill for our
Wednesday Sister Run Around Day...


We dropped off eggs and veggies,
then ran in to the CoOp because
they had garden seeds for $1...
I got a bunch but I am gonna
go back in the next few days and get some more...
I can freeze them for next Spring...

Checked on my Girl...
in the Pouting Parlor, of course...
I think she can hear the camera click
when I look in on her
because she almost always
looks this way...


And these two were playing in the
shaded side yard...
Baby is running, bouncing
and up on her hind legs 
giving Fiona the usual head butt action...
she is obviously NOT in pain,
just klutzy!
I am gonna start calling her
"Dolly Parton"...


Out to the Barnyard...
may have been a cool start
but it's a HOT afternoon!




Maggie is rolling in the grass...


Download High Quality august clipart animated Transparent PNG Images ...


*****

Tonight we are continuing with some
John Wayne 
💕
"North to Alaska"...
made in 1960 with
Wayne, Stewart Granger, 
Ernie Kovacs, Fabian, 
and lovely Capucine.
Another fun and favorite one...
I see my Daddy in John Wayne...
Mom always said she didn't think
they looked alike, but I always
have... and there are some
mannerisms as well...
not to mention the macho,
brave heroism
 💕 

Good Night, Sleep Tight

and God Bless!

Create Your Own Bumblebee Images in 2025 | Good night images cute, Good ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on the Mountain... September 2

   Quiet Time in Bible Study... 👒🏡 “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. T...