Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday on the Mountain... September 12

 Quiet Time in Bible Study...

🐝🌻


“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.””

Matthew 11:28-30 ESV


“in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?”

Psalm 56:11 ESV


“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.”

Romans 1:16 ESV


“God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, 

Jesus Christ our Lord.”

1 Corinthians 1:9 ESV


“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.”

James 1:12 ESV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝


*****

Waiting for the movie last night...

she needs a factory reset

on that ear :-)




*****
Good Morning World...
it's the Weekend...


Bible Study Time...



Taking down the Duck House...
it had been mostly ornamental 
for the last few years...
they ducks wanted to sleep
with the chickens so never used
the Duck House :-)




For our Lunch/Dinner we had
Panko Breaded Chicken Breast,
Sweet Potato Fries and Peppers and Onions...


Sparkly Day...


We took a rest after Lunch
and had the fur kids as company...



We ran down the hill to deliver
some eggs to Karyn...
the last eggs from my hens :-(

Piddled around in the yard
a bit before it started raining...


Maggie keeps an eye on me....


Tonight we will watch
"Mission Impossible III"
made in 2006 with
  • Tom Cruise, Philip Seymour Hoffman,
  • Ving Rhames, Billy Crudup,
  • Michelle Monaghan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers,
  • Keri Russell, Maggie Q, Laurence Fishburne

*****


Good Night Everyone!!

We love you ALL!!!


Pin by Helen Heater on Greetings | Good night blessings, Good night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on the Mountain... September 12

 Quiet Time in Bible Study... 🐝🌻 “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and le...