Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Tuesday on the Mountain... September 22

Quiet Time in Bible Study...

☔️⚡️


“For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.”

Galatians 1:10 ESV


“The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever. 


Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; 

they shall walk and not faint.”

Isaiah 40:8, 28, 31 ESV


“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Isaiah 41:10 ESV


“And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.”

Ephesians 1:22-23 ESV


“For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, 

in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.”

Romans 1:20 ESV


“And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”

Matthew 24:10-14 ESV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝


*****


Bobbie Joe Update...

the girls are eating with the sheep...

This is as it should be...



Maggie was waiting for Movie Time...


Good Morning...
It's Tuesday and
the First Day of Autumn!


It's raining and the thunder is
rolling all around us... 
I LOVE the sound of thunder and rain!


Perfect background for
Bible Study Time...




All are napping...
We have had some pretty lazy days ourselves lately...


Sparkly Day...


They just move around
and find new places to nap...



We joined them for a bit...


For our Lunch/Dinner I made
some Turmeric Chicken, Peppers and
Tomatoes over Angel Hair Pasta...


*****


Continuing our Hogwarts Adventure tonight with

"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"...

made in 2009...

they are getting 

a bit more sinister as we go...


Good Night, God Bless! | Good night prayer, Good night blessings, Good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on the Mountain... September 22

Quiet Time in Bible Study... ☔️⚡️ “For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still tryi...