Quiet Time in Bible Study...
👣🐾
“When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him?”
Psalm 8:3-4 ESV
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.”
1 Peter 5:6-9 ESV
“Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your deeds from before my eyes; cease to do evil, “Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.”
Isaiah 1:16, 18 ESV
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”
Psalm 23:6 ESV
““If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. “I will not leave you as orphans;
I will come to you.”
John 14:15-18 ESV
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
John 14:27 ESV
Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝
*****
Good Morning...
Still no Autumn weather...
I am SO ready for Autumn weather!!
I made us some Garlic Chicken Alfredo
Tonight we will watch the third
"Men in Black"...
made in 2012 with
Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones,
Josh Brolin, Jemaine Clement,
Michael Stuhlbarg, and Emma Thompson...
I really like this one...
it just might be my favorite of the three...
Good Night Everyone...

No comments:
Post a Comment