Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wednesday on the Mountain... September 16

 Quiet Time in Bible Study...

🐈‍⬛🐾


“For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, 

“Fear not, I am the one who helps you.””

Isaiah 41:13 ESV


“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, 

who loved me and gave himself for me.”

Galatians 2:20 ESV


“My son, if your heart is wise, my heart too will be glad. 

My inmost being will exult when your lips speak what is right.”

Proverbs 23:15-16 ESV


“Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; 

death no longer has dominion over him.”

Romans 6:8-9 ESV


“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? 

For what can a man give in return for his soul?”

Mark 8:36-37 ESV


“Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God 

does not have life.”

1 John 5:12 ESV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝 

*****

Waiting for last nights
Movie Time :-)





*****
Good Morning Everyone...
🐪


Bible Study Time...




Max is in the carrier
for a trip to the Vet...
he has a UTI...


Paula and I headed down the hill around 9
with Max in tow...
dropped him off at the Vets
and then went to Aldi's,
Taco Bell for Lunch
and Food City...
Oh, and we ran by the Tractor Supply
for Dog and Cat Food...


Max does indeed have a UTI
and blockage so he will be kept
at least overnight, possibly a few days,
with a catheter and antibiotics...
Poor little fella was miserable!!

I am heading down the hill to
get a haircut at the SalonFX...
My appointment is at 4
so pictures tomorrow :-)

*****

The BluRay didn't work last night
so we didn't watch Mission Impossible...
I will have to replace that disc)
...we watched
"Old Dogs" instead...
made in 2009 with
John Travolta, Robin Williams, 
Kelly Preston, Seth Green...
it was mildly entertaining but
probably won't go into our yearly rotation...

Tonight we will watch
"Sons of Katie Elder"...
made in 1965 with
John Wayne, Dean Martin,
Martha Hyer, Michael Anderson Jr.,
Earl Holliman

*****

Good Night, God Bless and Sweet Dreams...

Good Night by the Lake | Good night autumn blessings, Good night fall ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on the Mountain... September 16

 Quiet Time in Bible Study... 🐈‍⬛🐾 “For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you,  “Fear not, I am the one who h...