Saturday, October 10, 2026

Saturday on the Mountain ... October 10

 Quiet Time in Bible Study... 

🌂☔️


“So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd 

lays down his life for the sheep.”

John 10:7-11 ESV


“Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.”

Galatians 1:3-5 ESV


“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, 

and all these things will be added to you.”

Matthew 6:33 ESV


“how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit 

distributed according to his will.”

Hebrews 2:3-4 ESV


“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.”

Isaiah 26:3-4 ESV


“I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, 

what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

Romans 12:1-2 ESV


Deborah דְּבוֹרָה 🐝


*****

Snack Time during last night's movie...




And then more napping...
they've seen all these movies so many times
that they just sleep thru them now :-)
We've seen them too,
but at our age, we forget :-)


*****
Good Morning...
It's the Weekend!!
Enjoy it!


Now that we took the fencing down
our little forest friends are coming back in...
no chickens or eggs for them to bother,
they are welcome...


Max is waiting for Dad to get up...


Watching the bedroom door...


Maggie stays in there with him
'til he gets up...



Bible Study Time...



She is stretching to
remind me it is 6AM...


Fed them their Breakfast..

We had Avocado for our Breakfast...
and then I decanted the Sparkly...


Piddled around the house a bit
and listened to the rain...
watching YouTube videos
learning things we will never do :-)
but we will know how...

For Lunch/Dinner
we had 
Chicken Alfredo on Linguini...
YUM!


*****

Tonight we will watch the first

"National Treasure"...

made in 2004 with

Nicolas Cage, Harvey Keitel, Jon Voight, 

Diane Kruger, Sean Bean, 

Justin Bartha and Christopher Plummer

... a favorite!!


Good Night Everyone,

God Bless and Sweet Dreams...


Pin by Regina on autumn | Good night image, Good night prayer, Good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on the Mountain ... October 10

 Quiet Time in Bible Study...  🌂☔️ “So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came befo...