Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 29 Family Night

We had such a sweet visit with our friends Wendy and Toby...this virus has kept us apart from so many friends and family members so it's so nice when we can be together. I cannot believe I didn't take more pictures but I really did have too much fun last night...promise I'll do better in the future. 

We were missing a few that had to work...Tasha went back to work yesterday, can you believe it. She is doing so well after her heart transplant. God is SO good. A couple of the grands live out of town and out of state, and James was just worn out from a hard days work and stayed home. I sent him some soup tho, so he is good!


We had three kinds of "Left Over's Soup"







Belle had to work, but she came in late for her "pizza"...she still won't eat "real food" so I make her pizza every week :-) I love her, that's why!

I promise to take more pictures next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain ... May 2

Quiet Time... ”O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens! When I cons...