Friday, October 30, 2020

A Day in the Life / Thursday, October 29

Quiet Time...

Lanny and I took a trip to Costco and Gordon's Food this morning. Still stocking the pantry. After the side of beef and todays haul I think we are pretty well stocked.

We snuck in to the Hibachi Grill for Chinese Buffet...these days grocery shopping and lunch together are a real treat!

We took a quick rest on the couch with our FurKids... a short power nap is better than nothing!

I baked a loaf of Artisan Bread for dinner...we tried some of the beef kabobs with buttered noodles...not bad, but next time I need to marinate the kabobs. They were a little tougher than we like.

I finished the bone broth and will package the last batch tomorrow. That was a messy chore but I will have about 16 quarts of rich stock for soups and other recipes this winter.

We watched "Time Machine", ate popcorn and an ice cream cone, and made it to bed early for a change...8:30.

Goodnight Y'all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... May 7

Quiet Time... 🌸🌾 “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own...