Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Family Night, October 20

 Beautiful night, as usual...I love Family Night!!! 
I start thinking about the menu for next Tuesday as soon as everyone heads home...


A few of the men watching a game before dinner...


We had "clean out the freezer soup"...always yummy!! I figure that if we liked the food the first time around that the left overs, all put together, will be just as good...





Gathering for the prayer...










Sadie had a little homework...








*********

Dinner is over, company is gone, and it's time for popcorn and another Marvel...Black Panther tonight.


The puppies begging for popcorn...

***********

Goodnight Y'all...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... April 19

Quiet Time... I love the book of Isaiah... it is often "over my head" but the parts that aren't are SO beautiful!!! ***** ”O L...