Friday, February 26, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, February 26

Quiet Time....

“But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3:3‬

*****
Quiet, peaceful, "normal" morning...very nice...

We had the usual Bible Study Buddies...



And then Murphy moved to the "warm" spot...


and Maggie spread out on my warm spot when I left...


Took care of the usual morning chores and then headed out to open the fowl flood gates...honestly, they "pour" out of the coop and duck hut like a little flood!


Not real cold, but you can tell the rain is coming...





...and we have a gorgeous first gardenia bloom...the bush is covered with buds so I am anxious to see this display!


Lanny is determined to do better with his diabetes...we just weren't being as diligent as we need to be...


He had an appointment at Cheyenne Center this morning for some kind of heart scan and had to leave around 10:30...

...it started raining so Mitzi was having her shake quake (she hates weather, even if it isn't thundering)...


...but rain, sleet, snow or hail or below freezing temps cannot keep our little jeweled buddies from visiting the feeder!



I made Fish Sticks, Macaroni and Cheese and Green Beans for dinner...very fancy :-) ...Mom has some mouth sores and it was perfect for her to eat without it hurting... and we all love each of those items, so it was yummy and therapeutic!



Lanny did the Potty Patrol and I put the fowl kids to bed...he is showering and I am waiting to see which movie is on the schedule for tonight...last night we watched Independence Day with Will Smith... I think we might watch a "new to us" movie we bought yesterday...Dunkirk...I think it is supposed to be a true story... I will let you know.

God bless you all, and to all a
Goodnight!



2 comments:

  1. Hope your dad is better. I probably need to keep it better track of my diabetes but less report my A1C was 5.4 and I think that's pretty good. I was told I was a diabetic when Shelby was six years old and she is now 19 and the doctor is never put me on any kind of medication. I'm okay with that. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my messages seem a bit squirrely it's because I am voice texting and it's picking up on my southern accent I guess

    ReplyDelete

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 5

Quiet Time... 🍃🌻  ”Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your an...