Thursday, November 26, 2020

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, November 25

Quiet Time...

“I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭9:1-2‬

*******

Normal routine after our Quiet Time...

I ran down the hill at 7 am to grab Sadie so she could spend the day. We stopped by Kroger's to get a few groceries.

It rained off and on most of the day but she managed to spend some time with the horses. AND, she found the lego's. These are the very lego's that her Daddy and uncle played with as well as all the grands before her. Can't beat lego's!!


We had breakfast for lunch...Ham and Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy... then Lanny and I snoozed as Sadie played a game on her phone.

Lanny spread river rock all around the pond for me so that it isn't so muddy...It looks really nice!!

We had Crescent Roll Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup for dinner.

Daddy isn't feeling well so we spent a considerable amount of time trying to settle him down. He didn't even join us for dinner...He finally had a mug of chicken noodle and also a bowl of popcorn and root beer a little later...hopefully it will pass.

The midweek service was last night because of Thanksgiving so Lanny was free tonight.

Sadie was picked up after supper and Lanny and I settled down for a movie and popcorn....Seabiscuit, one of our favorites!

Goodnight Y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 5

Quiet Time... 🍃🌻  ”Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your an...