Friday, March 26, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, March 26


Quiet Time....

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD and whose trust is the LORD.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17:7

*****
Max is back to his old lovey self...he loves his Daddy and it's obvious...




I usually finish my quiet time and get up from the couch about 6:15... if Dad is up I take him his morning meds and make his bed, etc., but if he isn't up I go right into our room to make our bed...half the time Max jumps up there before I get there, or one of the others... I hate disturbing them and let them snuggle in our covers for a bit before I run them out...this morning it was Mitzi...


I fed them all and started some bread...


...and then it was time to go out to the fowl chores...




Well, day two of only two eggs...


I love my kitchen window to the chicken and duck world...


...had a goldfinch visit this morning...several came thru the day...


The chickens wait for me to bring them goodies...


...also, they are lately hiding from one of my drakes...he is a bully and he keeps chasing Bossy mainly, but all the chickens and even Willy...

He was put into Time Out today...


It didn't help...I may have to rehome him... the other Drake is not so aggressive...


The boys are still hard at work...


Lanny had to sharpen his chain saw...that thing is getting lots of use around here!



I ended up getting two brown chicken eggs today...


I made Chicken Fingers (from Aldi's...they were really good), Fries (also from Aldi's) and Normandy Veggies (from Costco)...delish!!



Lanny did the Potty Patrol, I put the chicks and ducks to bed and cleaned up their little ponds...

Lanny planted the Elderberry that Wendy and Toby brought us and is now in the shower...

Last night we watched Star Trek (the newest series, 2009) so tonight we will watch Star Trek Into Darkness...

We will probably do popcorn, and I thawed some strawberries to put over ice cream...we snack just a little at night :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...