Monday, July 19, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, July 19


Quiet Time...

“Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105:1‬
*****
Quiet Time...


Dad was already up when I came to the kitchen...
he took his goodies back to his desk...


It wasn't threatening weather but Mitzi wasn't taking any chances :-)



Bible Study listening to falling water and birdsong... WONDERFUL!!

6am... 
Max was cuddled up in his Daddy's spot when I went in to make the bed...


...and then sat and waited so he could get back to sleeping'...





Went out to take care of the feathered kids...

I didn't get the full serenade...Willie was going nuts until I came out the door...



They all love it when I walk around to the BioPod...



Max is surveying his domain...


Now they want corn...


Three eggs!! and one later from one of the Maran's...


Bossy gets bullied a bit, so she usually just stays to herself...


The cucumbers are now coming around the fence into the very back yard!



I cleaned and filled all the Hummingbird feeders...


We have three...


...and made new nectar for them... I make a concentrate and put it in the fridge so I just add water the next couple fills...


Gonna have to do some canning/freezing soon!


Wren Serenade...


Went over to feed the horses some carrots...



Missed a couple giants again...
I'll make more relish with those, but I'm doing Refrigerator Dills with the others...






The dogs (and cat) think our bed is a play area...


Fed Mom and Dad grilled cheese for lunch...I didn't eat because we are going out with Janie and Johnny and Bob to Cheddars tonight! First time we've been out with friends in way over a year!

I sat down with the fur kids for a few minutes. Lanny is out at Danny's so I don't have a nap partner :-)


Mitzi loves to chew on a bone while we rest...go figure!



Here is the Maran egg...makes a total of 4 eggs today...



I'm warming up some Chili and Rice for Mom and Dad and Paula before we go out. Also a salad...


I put the chicks and ducks to bed early (they weren't thrilled) and just right before it started pouring the rain!

We headed to Cheddars on Clinton Highway to meet some friends.
Janie, Johnny and Bob!

We had so much fun I forgot to take pictures of the meal, but we did get some of the dessert!









We had SO much fun. First time we've been out with friends in way over a year.

No movie tonight and no snacks. We are stuffed!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...