Sunday, July 18, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, July 18

Quiet Tome...

“Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭3:16

*****


Dad got up at 5...


Sweet Sunday Morning Bible Study...
with our Buddies... Mitzi only joined us because she heard thunder :-/


I hurried out at 6 and barely missed the rain...



Only two duck eggs...Bossy laid one later in the day..





On my way to church at 8... I love seeing the horses...
little Shetlands...




Chickens in the front yard...a neighbor on Laurel...


I also saw some cows but I couldn't take a picture when I'm driving :-)

I love seeing Calvary's Steeple as I come over the rise...



We had a really good class this morning... only a few weeks left before promotion day... then a new group of third graders will come in...



A good crowd in Worship Service this morning...




I love seeing this view coming up our driveway when I've been away...
our HOME!!


We had the Pulled Pork Barbecue that I cooked yesterday for our Sunday Dinner, along with Chips and Potato Salad and Watermelon...



I mixed up and cooked the vinegar, sugar and spices for the relish that sat in the fridge in the salt brine overnight... then I put it in a half gallon jar...It already tastes good, and I am sure that it will only improve sitting in the fridge a few days!


Danny had come by for awhile so when Lanny came back in we sat down for a rest before he had to go back to church.


Mitzi is still not liking the thunder...


I fed Mom and Dad some chicken noodle soup and I am nibbling on watermelon.
The chicks and ducks are in bed and I picked up the puppy piles.

Lanny will be home around 7:30...we may or may not watch a movie.
Oh, last night we watched Avatar. Love it!
I'll watch a Star Trek or two.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...