Sunday, September 26, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, September 26

Quiet Time...

“If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9

*****
Prayer and Study Time...


With the fur kids...


Spent my usual 90 minutes or so in mostly quiet time :-)
there are always a few distractions in this house...

I made beds, gave out meds (that rhymes) :-)
and then I fed the fur kids.
I did some prep for our Hamburger Sunday Dinner and then headed out to take care of the feathered kids...




I gave the feathered kids some left overs from last night...
they LOVE corn cobs!



Two duck eggs and later three chicken eggs...


Headed down the hill for church...
we had a great Sunday school Class...
this year it's all girls :-)



And then Worship Service...

...the choir is going strong, even after months off.
Debra did a great job on Oh Happy Day!


We had Hamburgers for Dinner. Yum!



Mom didn't join us...she is having more pain again. I can't keep her still...
She ate in her room...


We took a short nap, of course,
and then I went out to check on the feathered kids...
and found three pretty little chicken eggs :-)


Lanny took me out for a ride in the Mule.
It is so lovely up here...







Got back in time to catch Paula and Shelly mucking the stalls :-)


Lanny headed to church and I put the chickens and ducks to bed.
I cleaned up the duck ponds and filled the water buckets.
Then I cleaned up the puppy piles and headed in for the night.
I fed Dad some soup and Mom just wanted peanut butter and crackers.
I am eating junk (literally...I shouldn't, but the temptation is just too great! :-)
Cheetos and left over cake :-)

I am watching a few more Star Trek episodes.
Lanny will get home too late for a movie.

So, Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you all 
and
Sweet Dreams!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...