Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday in the Woods... December 8

Quiet Time...

“Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:16

*****
Dad was not up this morning. 
He had gone to bed around 3 and actually slept until 7:30!!


Very quiet, Quiet Time :-)


At 6 I made our bed, fed the fur kids and decanted the "sparkles", the pro-biotic fermented drink I make. It is NOT alcoholic :-) It's Water Kefir and very good for us!



Went out at sun up and released the chickens and ducks...only to be terrorized again some time during the day... I lost my Bossy today. The last Silver Dorking I had from my original flock :-( We have ordered some bird netting and will cover the entire run area. I CANNOT continue to lose my chickens... or ducks...



Fed the crew Grilled Cheese for lunch and then Lanny and I napped for about an hour. I am pretty tired today. I think it must be the medicine catching up with me. 
I HATE medicine...


I love these napkins...I need to find more of them. 
These were left over from last year...


We had Fish Sticks, Macaroni and Tomatoes and Normandy Veggies, Garlic Toast and Butterscotch Pudding...



Lanny picked up the puppy piles, I cleaned up the kitchen and went out to chase the chickens around the yard. They are pretty upset and did NOT want to go in tonight... Now I am down to 3 hens and a rooster and the three ducks.

We will watch the next Star Trek tonight and probably eat some popcorn..

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...