Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 31

 Quiet Time...

πŸŒ³πŸƒ

“The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Casey is comfy I think...

this is his bed right next 

to my side of the bed...

He snores!!!


Good Morning Friday!!!


Bible Study / Quiet Time...


Ready to go into Black Out...



Harvesting this tray today...
and I will plant a new one...


I also planted another lettuce...




Time to head out to the Barnyard...










Pup Pile Pickup!






Harvested Microgreens...


Tray out to the critters!



Planting my herbs into the ground...
they were outgrowing the pots...
I started them from seed inside...








Lanny is stripping branches...
he burns the twigs
and saves the branch for kindling...


So pretty this morning...


Cutting the blog short… I am at the ER with Paula… not a serious emergency, but leg swelling and fast heart rate… lift her up please… I will give a full report in tomorrows blog… pray we get out of here soon!!! Already been here two hours and not even in a room yet…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  πŸ‘♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...