Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... January 27

Quiet Time...

“Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.”

‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:15-16

*****
Dad was still in bed at 3:45 so I got everything ready 
for when he got up around 4:30...
His inhaler, his meds, his socks, gave him his thermos and coffee and a 
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit :-)


Waiting for her Human to get up... Mitzi keeps his seat warm...


Max was waiting too...


Finally!! :-)



I had a super early doctors appointment this morning... had to leave before daylight so I opened up the doors for the chickies and ducks before I left... no pictures...

I also fed the fur kids and decanted the Water and Milk Kefir before I left...

Turns out I have a sinus infection and double ear infection and will start on antibiotics and some other stuff (nose spray, ointment, etc.) tomorrow... didn't have time to go pick it up today, plus the nose spray wasn't in so I figured I'd start tomorrow...

I got home by 9 and got ready to take Mom to Knoxville to get a port for her IV antibiotics for the UTI.
Paula went too so it ended up being quite a fun trip. We got to the Infusion Center around 11 after maps got me lost...well, it was my fault. I kept missing the turns. 
It was quite funny...

Mom did really well with the meds. I will be giving her the IV meds at home 4 times per day... 12:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 12:30 AM and 6:30 AM. It takes about 30 minutes to administer... I feel like a real nurse :-) This will be for 7 days...


The three of us ate at Firehouse Subs after the infusion and had an equally fun time there... the three of us together can be a bit silly, but we LOVE it!!!

Lanny was stir crazy after sitting IN the house til 2 o'clock keeping an eye on Dad so he practically RAN out to do some work!!!


I filled all the water features for the fowl, worked on their feed storage unit (I had bought some feed over the last few days that needed to be stored. 


Then I headed in to work on dinner...
I made some Breaded Chicken Breasts and Normandy Veggies...
Quick and Easy... it's been a BUSY day!!



Lanny picked up the puppy piles and I washed up the dishes... 
not enough to put in the washer...
I put the chicks and ducks to bed.

We will watch the second Narnia adventure: Prince Caspian tonight...
Goodnight Friends and Family!
We love you and thank you for your prayers... we know you are praying!!

I will give Mom her second infusion at 6:30 this evening, and then
I'll set my alarm for 12:30 AM for the next one... for a week... 
yawwwwwnnnnnnn..... :-)

God bless and Sweet Dreams!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...