Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... January 5

Quiet Time...

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." 

Psalm 55:22 
*****
From last night... Maggie usually doesn't want to touch at all, 
but I think they were cuddling!

Dad was up at 3:53... I fixed his meds, his coffee and Breakfast Burrito and then headed to the couch...

The minute the fire came on Murphy jumped up to warm himself...


The Lewis Pack...


Fed the fur kids at 6, took care of my inside early morning chores and waited for daybreak... the mulch looks so good and I know the chickens and ducks are more comfortable NOT walking in mud!


No sun up, just cloudy morning...





Maggie and Murphy wrestling...



Paula took Mom to the Pulmonary doctor and I sent this to them so she'd know her Casey (the little brown one in the floor) was doing just fine. 
He howls when she leaves...


The mass in her lung is definitely cancer so she will be scheduled for a biopsy some time next week just to see the kind, the stage, etc. At 91 years old there aren't a lot of options... we will know more after the results of the biopsy come in...

*****

I made Tuna Sandwiches for my crew for lunch...



I had to pick Sadie up at one, so we only had about 30 minutes for a rest...



Mom went down the hill with me to get Sadie... Lanny stayed in to keep an eye on Dad so I could get out... even a drive was a nice get away...




On the way home we stopped to take a picture of Buffalo Bill...


Oreo...


And Camels... I don't know their names...
This field belongs to Ponderosa Zoo so we get to see a lot of animals when we leave or return home...
I LOVE it...


Took some lettuce out the the fowl kids...
Bucky is doing fine...


Sadie working on her art...


And the dogs doing the usual Dogs Life stuff...


Dad's physical therapist (Home Health) was here when we got home from picking up Sadie and she really put him thru the moves... he is doing SO well. For his age, his COPD, and recovering from COVID Pneumonia he is amazing...


Thought I'd throw in a picture or two of our Great Grand Sylvia Faye...


And her equally adorable parents, Isaac and Sky!
Sylvie will be two years old on the 11th!


I made Beef Patties with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Yams, Green Beans, Crescent Rolls and Jello Salad...




Lanny picked up the puppy piles, I cleaned up the kitchen and then headed out to put the chicks and ducks to bed... then I followed Sadie over to visit with the horses...


She loves to climb up and sit on the top hay bales...



Lanny is splitting wood for his wood stove...


Caught him mid swing...



So, Sadie is gone home (her Momma and sister picked her up)
... Lanny is in the shower...
I am in my jammies finishing this post.

Tonight we will start Season 2 of The Chosen... for at least the 6th time...

Love to you all and
God Bless Us, Every One...

Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...