Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday on the Farm... March 29

Quiet Time...

“Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:3‬

*****
Dad was up...
I got him all situated and made him a Breakfast Burrito...
Mom got up as well... so I got her some coffee and her fiber bar..


Then headed to the couch for Quiet Time...
At 6 I took care of the morning chores and fed the fur kids 
and then waited for sunup to head outside...






Time to make bread... we go thru it, plus I give Paula a half loaf every few days for her sandwiches and toast...

Look at this first rise!! I LOVE baking bread!


I like the long round loaves... makes a perfect sandwich!
I also like to make it in my pullman square slice pan but round is my favorite!


Going in the oven (with the oven light on for proof heat) to rise the second time...


Also made some Hummus for us and for Robbie...
he loves my Hummus...


Second rise is very nice...
into to oven to bake!


YUM!!!


Made turkey sandwiches for Mom and Dad...
Lanny had to go to the church to work for a few hours...


Ran out to gather 4 eggs:
from Coconut, Goldie, Popcorn and Sugar...

Ran down to get Sadie at 3 at the bus stop...

Hot Dogs for Supper...



Working on the garden plot...
the chickens LOVE it...
but when we fence it they will be out of luck!!
Chickens and gardens do not mix!!



The Koi pond is coming alive... the fish are always fine
 but the pond plants are starting to wake up :-)


False advertising... I really DO NOT want any skeeters around :-)


Sadie has soft ball tonight so her Momma will come get her soon.
We will watch another Will Smith... maybe Wild, Wild West!!

Mom has 3 more treatments to go...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...