Thursday, March 31, 2022

Wednesday & Thursday, Sick in the Wood :-) ... March 30

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, 
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

*****

Well, yesterday was a total wash! I started feeling bad not long after I got up and within an hour I was having severe stomach pain... not nausea really, just pain. But anything I ate or drank just came right back up... 
so by evening I was not only feeling really rough, I was also dehydrated.

I laid on the couch (close to the bathroom) :-) all day... Lanny and Paula took care of lunch (left over hot dogs) and Lanny picked up pizza for dinner yesterday. 
We tried to watch a movie but I just couldn't. 

I tried to go to bed but kept jumping up so went back out to the couch... Around 1 AM the stomach pain had stopped and I was pretty excited. I went in and got in the bed with my hubby and at 3:45 I popped out of the bed as usual, or so I thought... I headed for the kitchen and promptly fainted in the living room floor. Scared Lanny half to death because I knocked a few things off the piano as I went down! 
He was ready to call an ambulance!! Sweet thang!!

I walked him thru the morning rituals... he would NOT let me get out of bed once he got me back in there. He took care of Dad and got him a donut... 
no breakfast burrito today :-)

He has hardly let me off the couch today so I haven't taken any pictures... I did go out with his supervision :-) to get some air and sit in the sun 
so I managed a precious egg picture...
So we had two duck and 5 chicken eggs today!!


He is going to go pick up some Chinese Food for tonight. I ate an egg and toast for breakfast and a small bit of the left over pizza for lunch from last night with no ill effects... Chinese ought to really hit the spot. The main thing is getting fluids back in... I actually lost 5 pounds yesterday! Not from throwing up because there was nothing to throw up! It was from not getting fluid IN... if it had gone on today I probably would have had to go in to see the doctor to get some fluids... 
I think that is what weakened me so much. 

Anyway, I HATE to be sick, I am rarely sick and it just isn't my thing :-)
Thank you all for your prayers. I was so thrilled to see how many of you prayed for me! I am sure that's why this bug didn't even last 24 hours :-)

God is SO good!!!

I love you all and hope to be back to normal tomorrow!!
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...