Monday, June 6, 2022

Monday in the Mountains... June 6

Quiet Time...

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, 
walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
1 Peter 5:8 

*****

Dad was up...
Fixed him a couple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Roll-Ups...
to go with his coffee and medicine :-)


Settled down with Maggie and Mitzi...


Then Lanny and Murphy joined us...


*****

I changed the sheets this morning and threw the dirty ones in the washer 
and headed outside BEFORE feeding the fur kids... 
The sun is coming up earlier and earlier, as you well know, 
and those birds are impatient... the dogs are too, but not as noisy about it :-)




They were pacing..


They are getting obsessed with these Black Soldier Fly Grubs!!
They LOVE EM'!!




Gabby laid her egg in the floor... nothing from Penny...


My favorite view this time of day!



I came in and fed the fur kids...


 and then headed out the other end of the barn 
to give the horses their morning carrot treat...




The sky is gorgeous in all directions this morning...



I had to water the garden and the potted plants this morning... 
I like to water... it's relaxing and this time of the morning it's so nice outside!!

But all good things must be interrupted :-)
8 AM and time for breakfast...


Eggs, Sausage and Toast...


Then I backwashed the Koi Pond and fertilized everything! I use a fishy fertilizer from Home Depot and my own Chicken Poo Tea... :-)

I told you they are obsessed... 
they follow me around and wait for me at the gate!!! Worse than before!!


Hummer's are pretty active, except I have a LOT of natural food for them now
so I have to keep an eye on the flowers in the yard to see them! 
I get the occasional visitor at the feeder...



Goldie Egg...


Today there are two little eggs in the bluebird house. 
I read that bluebirds so occasionally lay light blue or even white eggs... 


For lunch I made Ramen...


Mom ate in her room...


Popcorn and Sugar...


I had some yummy pork loin chops in the freeze that I had cooked and vacuum sealed... Mom has trouble chewing any meat except chicken, so... I thawed it, ground it up and added some mayo making it Pork Loin Salad :-) Served it on Croissants with Lettuce and Tomato and VOILA!!! she could eat it and it was quite delicious!!



Lanny took a few video's of me taking out some grubs...
These kids are OBSESSED and ADICTED!!!







A Coconut and Willow Egg...


So the dishes are washed up and Lanny has picked up the pup landmines... I put the chicken feed away and we are in our Jammies...

We are going to watch a rather disturbing documentary tonight 
called "What is a Woman?" ... 
it's about the gender dysphoria and all that goes along with that... 

Anyway, we will watch that and then perhaps put in another Romantic Movie to counteract it... "Six Days and Seven Nights"... Harrison Ford :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...