Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday Among the Trees... June 7

Quiet Time...

“And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. 
And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh 
and give you a heart of flesh.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭36:26

*****
Dad waited for me to turn on the light I think, 
because he was up in a flash and waiting in his chair :-)


Made him a Breakfast Burrito this morning 
to go with his coffee and meds...


I also take him a handful of dried kibble to give to the dogs 
instead of pieces of his burrito or biscuit... 
I don't take him a lot because he would give it all at once :-)


It started raining and Mitzi went straight into Mom's room...
you can see her sitting up on the left side of the bed...
she finally laid down but she never closed her eyes.
Poor thing HATES thunder and loud rain :-(


Lanny came in right away 
and settled down with Maggie and Murphy and Me for our Quiet Time...


Max had gone outside as soon as I got up 
and wanted back in to sit with his Daddy...
...he was wet, of course!


Made the bed, and since it was raining I went ahead and fed the fur kids, 
waiting til the rain let up a little before heading out...


It was still dark enough that the motion light came on...


Gabby AND Penny laid eggs, but Penny's is tiny... 
she actually laid all winter and Gabby rarely did, 
so this just may not be her season...


Bread Day...




In the warm oven for first rise...
I turn on the oven light 
and that gives off just the right amount of proofing heat...


First rise is good!!


Ready to shape for second rise...



I set the timer for 45 minutes and that's just about right...
by the time the oven gets to 350 the rise is perfect and ready to bake...


Made the men some French Toast Sticks and Sausage for Breakfast...


Popcorn, Sugar and Goldie...


Bread in the oven and already smelling up the kitchen!


Had to make some Spaghetti, Chili and Taco Spice Mixes...



It may not save a lot of money 
but I think it tastes much better and I know exactly what is in it!


For lunch I made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches...


Lanny and I sat down and rested for about 30 minutes.. 
not really a nap, but it felt good to relax...
*****
I fed the fur kids their "supper"...



And they ALWAYS go around to each others bowls 
to be sure no one left anything... 
after all these years they should know :-)


The frogs were really loud for 2:30 in the afternoon...
until I went out and tried to video them...


Well, I made Chili Mac with the left over Chili...
just happens to be a favorite of Dad's and Lanny's 
and the rest of us kinda like it too :-)
Had Garlic Toast and Salad with Pudding for Dessert!



Paula and I cleaned up the kitchen, Lanny picked up the pup piles, I put the chicken feeders away and survived the chicken attack when I pulled out some Soldier Fly Grubs! I have created some little velosiraptors for sure!!

We watched Six Days, Seven Nights after the documentary...
so tonight Lanny pulled out Phenomenon... John Travolta :-) 

Oh, no Sadie today... she is at Cheer Camp.
But we will have her tomorrow :-)

Goodnight Sweet Family and Friends...
God bless!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...