Monday, December 26, 2022

Monday on Walden's Mountain... December 26

Quiet Time...

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; 
that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, 
may abound to every good work:"
2 Corinthians 9:8 KJV

***** 
Mom buzzed once in the night...

Dad wasn't up...


I had everything ready except his Breakfast Burrito...
he got up around 5:30...


I started Revelation today...
last week of the year...


My dog is broken :-)



Horseradish...


I am harvesting these every day, just what I need...
but in another day or so I will have to cut completely...


I am going to use some of this lettuce in our salad tonight!


The broccoli and radish after one day in the light...




Bread Day...



Flock and Fluffle time...







Made Dad and Lanny some Fried Eggs, Ham and Toast...




First rise...


Lanny was so excited about the Ham and Eggs 
that he cleaned up the kitchen for me!!



King Sized Fitted Sheet day...
YUCK!!!
It really is hard to fold these things...
I've watched YouTube videos 
but still cannot do it really neat...


Shaped and in the oven for second rise...



Zucchini and Yellow Squash ready to pre-freeze for the freeze dryer.
I put some potatoes in this morning that had been freezing for several days.
We had rolling blackouts and were told not to use unnecessary power...


They are touching...




Smelling up the whole house...
and yes, I DID eat all the heels!!!
WITH butter :-)
so I skipped lunch...



Planted two new trays of Salad Blend...
I have several requests for greens so will have to step up my production!!


Tiny seeds. I use 1 ounce of seed per 10x20 tray.
Very thick seeding.


Took the YukChuk out to the garden...
they love kitchen scraps!!



Made a Chicken Pot Pie for Supper...




Daddy has been feeling bad all day.
He has always had irregular heart beat 
but today I think a little afib is thrown in...
Lift him up please.

Chores are done.
I am ready to call this day done...

I think tonight we will watch August Rush.

Goodnight Family and Friends.
God bless you real good.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...
The new year is coming quick!!

Sweet Dreams...

Think in the morning. 
Act in the noon. 
Eat in the evening. 
Sleep in the night. 
-William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...