Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... December 27

Quiet Time...

"Now the Lord is that Spirit: 
and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." 
2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV
*****
I was laying in and Mom buzzed...
otherwise I may have laid there longer :-)

Dad was up and waiting...
made him a couple Biscuit Roll Ups...


We had a little snow...
Snuggled with my Pups and my Man for Bible Study...


...until nearly 6...
Microgreen and garden time...


Moved Max to make the bed...


Fed the kids and did practically nothing 
until it was
Flock and Fluffle Time...



The birds didn't want to come out in the snow...



I don't blame them.
But the temperature was a lot nicer than 4 degrees!!!


And their water is heated...


Made Dad a Bacon and Egg Omelet and Toast.
Lanny and I do the fast on Tuesdays until dinner time...


Sparkley and Berries...


Still little interest in playing in the snow...


And the dogs wanted no part of it...


Lanny was working on books and I sat around nearly ALL 
day listening to classical music and bundled up with the fur kids...

Lanny told me to stay bundled up on the couch
and he made Daddy some Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch... 
he is SO sweet. He said I don't do that very often 
so I just should sit there and enjoy it!!!

This is a Jack Russell that keeps showing up in the MusicScapes 
that cycle on the screen as the music plays on iHeart Radio...
Looks like Mitzi!


For Supper we had Pinto Beans, Fried Potatoes, 
Spinach, Cornbread...
YUM!!!




Three eggs today!


We are calling it a day...
Lanny is in the shower.
All the chores are done...

Tonight we will watch Gran Torino...
Clint Eastwood...

Dad is feeling better today...
thank you for your prayers.

God bless and Sweet Dreams!

"My father said there were two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers. 
The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better." 
Marlo Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...