Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... January 8

Quiet Time...

Let your light so shine before men, 
that they may see your good works, 
and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 
Matthew 5:16 KJV
*****
Mom buzzed around 2:15...
I did get back to sleep for a little bit :-)
Dad was up at 3:45...
Made him a couple Sausage Biscuits...


Bible Study Time with my pack...


Second day in black out...



Sprouts are showing on the Mung Beans...


Went out around 7:45 to take care of the Flock and Fluffle...
It was raining but not pouring...



Fermenting some chicken feed...
I should do it all year round but I especially like to in winter.
It gives them a little nutritional boost...



I know that Ramen is not that good for us 
but once a month or so I have to make our Mexican Ramen.. 
it is SO good and SO easy to make.


For our Sunday group I use 4 bags of ramen, a can of diced tomatoes, a can of whole sweet corn, a can of black beans and a pound of ground beef (home canned). I add Taco seasoning and serve it with cornbread, tortilla chips and salsa...
A favorite!!!



And you gotta have Microgreen Salad!!




Sadie opened a few Birthday Cards and had a small stash of bills :-)



Cardinals waiting in line for some Safflower seed :-)


4 eggs today!


Lanny and Sadie will head back down the hill to church around 3:30.
Lanny has to work choir practice and tonight Sadie won't go to church because she is having a special birthday party at her other Granny's.



I will make Dad some Chicken Noodle soup in a few minutes.
Then I will probably watch some DIY videos about freeze drying candy... 
I am determined to get into that!!!

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless us, Every One!!

Sweet Dreams

“New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? 
Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.”  
– Alex Morritt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...