Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... April 19

Quiet Time...

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, 
and keep you from evil." 

2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV

***** 

Up and At 'Em...

I am sleeping in every now and then :-)

well... laying in...


Waiting for me to settle down for Study Time...


... with the Pack...


Not much change...
I did let this one out into the light...






Wednesday is meds day...
used to be for both Mom and Dad...
it seems strange to only do one pill box... :-(


Out to the Barnyard...





Pepper is still brooding...
I will get her some eggs tomorrow...


Day two of duck eggs under this first nest box...
no hunting!!


Lanny is out bright and early working on getting us some water out to the barnyard and ready to run to Robbies house...



Day two of one duck egg under the Goat Ledge...
not sure which girl this is but I wish she would stop it!


My handsome Delivery Guy...
Lots of deliveries today for Our Little Homestead...




Sugar in one box...


Nebula in another...


And Pepper STILL here...
she did come out and eat and drink 
for a few minutes but went right back to it!!


They are worn out from play!

Dust bathing...

My two Barred Rocks...

Barbara and Roxanne...


And Mara being unsociable in the Goat House...


The eggs with the X are fake...
I put one in each box 
to entice the hens to lay in these 
instead of bothering Pepper...


It's working...


Water is about ready...


A sweet Sister from Calvary 
sent us this beautiful quilt...


I put it on Momma's Quilt Rack with her favorites...

Lovely sentiment...

Thank you SO much Sherry Atkins...



Lanny and I are going out to dinner tonight for our Anniversary.
I am going to feed Daddy first 
and then Paula will keep an eye on him.

I am going to go ahead and post this and I will share any pictures and news in tomorrows blog post.

Goodnight Sweet Friends and Family...
God bless 
and 
Sleep Tight!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...