Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...

"I will remember the works of the LORD: 
Surely I will remember Thy wonders of old. 
I will meditate also of all Thy work, and talk of Thy doings." 

Psalm 77:11-12 KJV 

*****

Good Morning Monday!


Quiet Time 
with my Bible Study Buddies!



Microgreen Time...
These two are going into Black Out! 

Three Day Germination...



Out to the Flock, Fluffle, 
Feisties, Fins and Shells...




It's thundering and drizzling rain...






And just as quickly, the sun is peeking out!





Had an inch last evening...





Brought out some Persimmon branches...
another one they seem to like!



Dad had gone back to bed after his first breakfast 
and slept past the 8 am call...
 so I made Lanny a Roll Up for his Breakfast on the Go...


Made some Orange Jello with Peach Slices 
and Marshmallows for tonights Dessert...


Dad got up near 9 
so I made him some Pancakes...



I think my Blue Ducks are quite pretty...
the bluing in the water does keep the algae bloom down 
and dye's the ducks...
but it is perfectly safe 
for them and anything that drinks it...




Taking a late morning rest...


Dad had gone back to bed again 
and slept thru normal lunch time...
I didn't used to let him do that.
I would wake him for the meals.
But he is really slowing down. 
I make sure he eats with all of us at dinner time,
but we will play breakfast and lunch by ear...

I made Lanny and I some left over Sloppy Joes...



Candy in the Freeze Dryer...
I have some orders for Wednesday...


Dad got up around 11:45 
so I warmed him up a Sloppy Joe as well...

Enjoying some staleTortilla Chips...



Frying up some Salmon Cakes...


Steaming Green Beans out of our Garden...


Macaroni with my Freeze Dried Tomatoes...



YUM!!
Also had Microgreen Salad and Garlic Toast...
Didn't have room for my Salad on this plate!!



So, chores are done for the day...

the animals are all taken care of for the evening...

puppy piles have been picked up...


Your video for the day:

just a little rain

In The Barnyard


We are ready for another 

John Wayne adventure...

Tonight will be

"Sands of Iwo Jima"

another good one, 

but are there really any John Wayne movies 

that AREN'T good? :-)


Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...