Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... August 30

Quiet Time...

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, 
as I have loved you." 
John 15:12 KJV
*****
Good Morning!


Bible Study Buddies...
including Mitzi!


*****
Going into Black Out...


And into the light!


To be harvested and freeze dried...


Pretty Sky this Morning!



Out to the Barnyard...


Had some tomato slice ends
and some cornbread for the chickies...




And a few grubs...





Ready for Breakfast!





Lanny was in the middle of a sorting frenzy out in the shop 
so I made him a Breakfast Taco ...
A Working Breakfast :-)


Dad had Waffles and Sausage...



Gave the girls a couple whole trays 
and the roots and stems of the ones I harvested...





Cuties!



These ducks are NOT in a row,
they are in a huddle...
sleeping...


Paula and I headed out before 10 to make deliveries in Oak Ridge
and to drop off a computer for Sadie at James' House...
we got to visit for a few minutes
but had to head for Clinton for a noon time delivery...
we ate lunch at Taco Bell,
went to UGO and found some deals...
and into Big Lots and found a few more...
then we headed home...

Dad and Lanny did some running around as well 
and ate at Hardees...

*****

Needed to pick a few tomatoes and HOT peppers...
I give the Cowhorn hot peppers to Robbie...
they are too much for us in this house!!



Since we had all eaten out for lunch 
I warmed up the soup from Sunday for the men...
if I eat lunch I am just not hungry for supper...
But the soup was really good so I had a small bowl :-)


Tonight we are going to watch
"Sabrina"
with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond
...made in 1995
...it's sweet :-)


Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...