Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 29

Quiet Time...

"Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, 
He is the King of glory. Selah."

Psalm 24:10 KJV 

*****

It's Sunday Morning...
...and it is quite warm...
I opened the door so we could hear the crickets...
there are still a few out there...


Dad wasn't up...
I got everything ready for him except for his Burrito...
He got up around 5...


Keeping her spot safe...
til I get there...

The Pack arrangement for today...

this is a pretty normal arrangement :-)



Second Day Germination...
not bad!!



Second Tray of Baby Lettuce...



Older Lettuce doing very well...



Banana's are finished freeze drying...
very tasty... will be good in cereal.
Next time I will spray them lightly with lemon juice or citric acid...
they did turn just a little...


Such a beautiful sky...



Out to the Barnyard...




Colors are hanging on quite well...
...so beautiful!!!


My Adorable "Kids"...




Caramelizing some Onions...
Gonna Freeze Dry them for salads, 
garnish for sandwiches, steaks, etc...
...they end up really crisp and the flavor is enhanced!



This is the half whole wheat, half white flour bread I made yesterday...
Very nice... I will offer it along with my other breads...
a bit healthier (I soak and sprout the wheat berries 
and grind the flour myself)


Today's selfie for Wendy...
Chad said that there is some activity in her intestines...
they are hopeful...
Keep praying...


Watching Calvary on YouTube this morning...


...the fur kids love it :-)


Dad loves to watch it too...
He has to use his headphones turned up REALLY LOUD 
so he can hear it...



Baby ran up under Fiona when I put the grain in the bucket 
and Fiona couldn't get out of the corner :-)
She fainted trying!



Willow's new Feather-Do...


Simmering some Taco Soup for tonights' Dinner...





Time to Give Thanks!!!







Day is done...
Chores are behind us...
Kitchen is clean...
Ready to settle down with the Pack
and watch the next
X-Men...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...