Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... October 12

Quiet Time ...

"And the Gentiles shall come to Thy light, 
and kings to the brightness of Thy rising." 

Isaiah 60:3 KJV 

*****

Good Thursday Morning...


Dad got up around 4:30
and I was ready except for the Biscuits :-)


It looks cozy in Black and White :-)


And cozy in color as well :-)


Casey is begging as usual...
I take Dad a small handful of dog food kibbles 
that he gives to Casey and I don't think he shares much of his biscuit :-)


Max is cuddly this morning...



Murphy opted for the high ground...
Maggie was a bit possessive of the blanket 
when he tried to get under...


Lettuce babies...


Microgreen babies...




Making Herb Rolls for us...


Lanny got a picture of me kneading...
I LOVE bread dough...



Sparkley Day...


First Rise...


An experiment for the herb rolls...
these are for us so if they are ugly it won't matter much :-)


Out to the Barnyard...







Not gorgeous but good...
I ate one :-)





Probably the last time mowing the drive this year...



Also made Hot Dog Buns...
Thought we would have Hot Dogs for dinner tonight 
but Robbie is sick and Hot Dogs are his favorite, 
so I am going to wait til he is feeling better (maybe tomorrow night)... 

tonight I will make the Mashed Potatoes, Pork and Gravy 
I was going to make last night :-)


My little kitchen helper...
I have to watch for him whenever I am in the kitchen...
I occasionally do step into him 
but usually I am very careful, 
and he mostly gets completely under the island...


Lexie, Tanya and Sonya 
(our Russian Ministry leaders, Nations 4 Christ,
and their daughter, for those of you that aren't Calvary)
came over this afternoon to see the chickens, ducks and goats...
Sonya is planning to start her own flock soon...
And wouldn't you know, I didn't take my phone/camera out back with me...

*****

So, for Supper...
Pork and Gravy on my Homemade Bread, 
Mashed Potatoes and Mixed Veggies...



Chores are done...
Ready for Jammies and tonight,
"The Rock"
Sean Connery and Nicolas Cage...
another favorite!!!

Goodnight Family and Friends...

We will find out the results of Paula's biopsy tomorrow...
pray for God's will and Paula's peace (and mine)
in whatever that may be...

God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...