Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... October 25

Quiet Time...

"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, 
and sound an alarm in My holy mountain: 
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: 
for the day of the LORD cometh, 
for it is nigh at hand;" 

Joel 2:1 KJV 

*****

Good morning Wednesday!


Dad slept til around 5...
I was ready for him...


And of course,
the little beggar is in his spot!


Maggie and Murphy are both under the orange one...



No changes today...


 Except GROWTH!!





Time for my Barnyard Duties!
πŸπŸ”πŸ¦†


As usual...



Getting prettier every day!








Made the men a Fried Egg, Sausage Patty, 
Toast and Orange Slices...



The Sprouted Wheat Berries are dry...


I will store them until I am ready to make more bread,
then I will grind them into flour...


Well, Paula and I headed down the hill around 9:30 
to make some deliveries and then run errands...

I didn't take any pictures... I always forget when we are out...

Anyway, we went to Great Clips and got our hair trimmed...
no appointment necessary and they did a fine job...

Then we ate at Wendy's...
got the $5 special: a Sandwich, 4 Chicken Nuggets, 
Fries and a Drink...
can't beat that!!

Then we went to Aldi's and to Food City and headed home!
I always enjoy spending a little sister time with Paula πŸ‘­!!

Midnight laying the only egg I got today...
besides the one duck egg this morning...


Lanny is burning a stump...
artistic burning...


He gets into his work...



Since we had all eaten lunch "out" today,
I made some Tuna Sandwiches on my newest roll recipe,
chips and pudding for dessert...


All the critters are ready for bed...
I will be soon...

Here is the latest video installment:


Next up is
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation...

*****

Wendy was in surgery ALL day yesterday...
they had to take parts of her stomach, small intestine, 
scrape organs here and there and really manipulate her internal organs... 
she will be in the hospital for a couple weeks...
BUT!!!
They think they got all the diseased tissue!
She is in good spirits 
and will be in better spirits 
when they get that breathing tube OUT!!!

Thank you for your prayers,
and please continue lifting her 
and her husband Chad 
and their family up to our Lord...

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends!!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...