Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... November 18

Quiet Time...

"Therefore I will look unto the LORD; 
I will wait for the God of my salvation: 
my God will hear me. 
Micah 7:7 KJV
*****
Rise and Shine!!

Dad was waiting for "First Breakfast" :-)


I took care of him and then sat down with my fur babies...
waiting for their Daddy to join us :-)


The Pack's all here and accounted for!


Had a nice long Quiet Time...
then headed for the Greens!!






Broccoli was finished freeze drying...
packaged it up and put it away...


Casey is nearly always under my feet...
I have to tell him a dozen times to get under the island...


... he finally gets the message...


Making more Dinner Rolls for orders...



Out to the Barnyard...
nice temperature...
I didn't even need a jacket!






Nice rise and ready to shape...


I had made SUCH a big mess 
that Lanny jumped in to help clean up...



I had too many irons in the fire...
this is Sourdough Pizza Bread ready to shape...



The berries from yesterday...
I made Sparkly but didn't get out to the critters with the berries 
before we left for the hospital... then when I came home I forgot :-)




This smells SO good...
I will make my Mimi Pizza's with it tonight...


Rolls are done
and cooling...


Pizza Bread is done...
I cannot wait to eat a heel!


Put some thinly sliced English Cucumbers into the Freeze Dryer...
they will be good on salads when I don't have fresh cukes...


Rearranging furniture again...


I rehydrated the pizza sauce I had freeze dried
and put it on the Sourdough Pizza Bread I made earlier...
added some rehydrated ground beef and green onions, 
garlic and other spices...
shredded cheese and broiled it a few minutes...
YUM!
Back in the old days the kids called this
MimiZZa!
Pizza on my bread!


Fiona caught her head in the picket fence and scared me to death...
fortunately Lanny and I were both out there 
so he was able to pick her up and out before she hurt herself...
GOATS!!! 
They are always getting in trouble :-)

Tonight we will watch
"Trouble With The Curve"...
...baseball :-)
Amy Adams and Clint Eastwood
and Justin Timberlake...
we like it!

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...