Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... November 15

Quiet Time...

"He healeth the broken in heart, 
and bindeth up their wounds." 
Psalm 147:3 KJV
*****
Good Wednesday Morning...

Pack Time...



The chicken broth is getting REALLY dry...
it's curling up :-)


Greens looking great...


Sparkley Day...


Out to the Barnyard Gang...






The kids get the berries today...



Waffles, Sausage and Oranges for the Men...
it's the waffles I made the other day and put in the freezer...



Katie and Nathaniel are living in their Yurt!
It is cozy and cute!!!





Paula and I are headed down the hill for our Wednesday outing...
I love old Oreo!!



We delivered orders in Oak Ridge, 
then went to Freddy's for lunch...


for us, this will be lunch AND dinner 
because it is enough for the whole day!

We went to Dollar Tree,
IGA, Tractor Supply, Home Depot
(no one had lettuce seeds...
I am going to have to order them)...
then we went to Food City,
made a delivery in Clinton,
went to Big Lots...
then we headed home...
the gang missed me :-)




I made a pot of pintos today 
so that Rob could have some for soup, or whatever...
I kept a bit and we had Pintos on Sourdough Bread...
I didn't take a picture but it was a beautiful thing!
We all love Pintos and Light Bread :-)
I ate two slices 
and I didn't think I would want any supper today :-)
*****
Chores are done...
ready for Jammies and the next movie:
"Glory Road"...

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...