Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... November 14

Quiet Time...

"He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: 
But he that refuseth reproof erreth." 
Proverbs 10:17 KJV
*****
Good Tuesday Morning!!!

Dad was up and waiting...
He has his meds, his coffee and his Sausage Biscuits...
and his little beggar Casey :-)


Mags and Murph pretty close under the blanket...



5:30 Greens Check...
all is well...
no changes...
Tomorrow I will look for some lettuce seed...
I need to start a new lettuce tray...


Putting the frozen 
Chicken Bone Broth into the freeze dryer...


Murphy is sick this morning...
didn't want any breakfast...
he did eat later in the morning tho,
so he just nibbled on something out back 
that he should NOT have nibbled on :-)


Out to the Barnyard...











Making Sourdough Waffles
to freeze for a quick breakfast for Dad and Lanny...
I won't freeze dry these, although it might be something to try :-)


Ended up with 24 waffles...


...and a BIG mess, as usual...


Natasha (my daughter in law) gave me a stand mixer 
a while back and I use it for regular stuff 
but had never used the dough hook... 
well, today I did...
it works great...
I have another toy!!!



Special order Banana Nut Bread...
just for you, Sheila!!


Trying more crackers...
this time with my freeze dried salsa and cheese...
tasted GREAT but a little hard...


Went out to check for eggs...
tossed a bit of corn scratch for the kiddo's...



Went out to see the horses,,,


And Kate and Thaniels Yurt...
I think they slept in it last night :-)



Dog Dinner Time...



And for our Dinner...
Breaded Chicken Breast, 
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy 
and Home Canned Green Beans,
AND my Sourdough Bread...


YUM!!


So, this day is in the books...
Time to relax on the couch with my Pack...
We will watch
"Facing the Giants"
tonight...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...