Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... December 8

Quiet Time...

"The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear Him, 
In those that hope in His mercy." 

Psalm 147:11 KJV 

*****

Friday!!!!!

Not quite as cold this morning...


Ready for Dad...
he got up around 4:15...
I'm having to put eye drops in his eye four times a day, 
so his first one is early!!
He also fell against the desk a couple days ago
and his bandage mysteriously keeps coming off :-)
So I had to take care of that...




Casey makes several trips back to Dad's room 
hoping he is getting up!!


My faithful two...


Still not up....


FINALLY!!! :-)


Pack Time...
Quiet Time Bible Study!!!



No changes in the Green Room...


Is it time for Breakfast!!!?
FOOD is all this one thinks about...
he was twice as heavy when he came here four years ago...
I have had him on a diet so he is ALWAYS hungry...
He eats exactly what he is supposed to eat...


Out to the Barnyard...







Maggie on the hunt!






Made the men a Loaf Omelet, Toast and Oranges...



After lunch, which was Tuna Sandwiches, 
Lanny and I headed down to make the Friday Deliveries...
We also dropped off some items for KARM...
We had a LOT of Adult Incontinence Underwear
 left from Mom and they need that at the Rescue Mission...


Cindy gave me several pumpkins 
and I have rationed them out 
so that I cut one up every 4 or 5 days... 
the chickens and the goats love them!!!





For Supper we had Ham 
(Paula bought it Wednesday and cooked it 
and cut it up and brought me some!!!), 
Potatoes that Lanny and I canned last week 
(had to taste test them :-)) 
and some of my freeze dried Green Beans. YUM!!



Ready to call it a day...
tonight we will watch
"Chariots of Fire"...
we have not watched that in a few years...

Continue to lift up my family...

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...