Thursday, December 7, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... December 7

Quiet Time...

"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; 
(for He is faithful that promised;)" 
Hebrews 10:23 KJV
*****
Good Morning
Thursday!

Ready for Dad...
he got up around 4:30...


My two regulars:
Mags and Murph...


And Max looking for his Daddy...


Lanny say no to him sitting on the book...
so Max is giving him the cold shoulder...


But not for long...


He always wins...




Into the light!






This tray will be harvested today...




Cooking up some Garbanzo Beans...
gonna make Hummus...


And a batch of Cinnamon Raisin Bread Dough...


And a small batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies...
it is cold outside so I figured I might as well bake!


Processing the Tahini, lemon juice and garlic
for the Hummus...


Cookies are done...


Continuous MESSES!!!


This might be the best Hummus I've made!!!


Out to the Barnyard Critters...
Brrrrrrr!










Made the Men some Waffles and Sausage...


Cinnamon Bread is done...


Lazy Dogs!



Herb Rolls are done...
forgot to mention them...


Also did Sparkly
and took the berries out to the kids!





Harvesting some Microgreens...


Left some for the critters...





Lanny is sewing his gloves...
he is becoming quite the seamster...


Forgot to mention I am doing my yearly calendars... 
I don't take a lot of pictures of the kids these days 
so it is impossible to do a unique one for each person this year... 
plus I am so stretched!!! 
Anyway, each persons calendar has their own special family birthdays...
I just did a family collage this year...
They aren't bad... 
I have eight finished 
except for binding and punching the hole...
I still have eight to go...

We had Beef, Broccoli and Gravy on Mashed Potatoes tonight...
My brain was fried and that's all I could come up with...
but it was good :-)


Paula saw the Radiologist today...
they discussed what will be involved with the radiation.
She didn't get marked up yet... she goes back Monday.
...they will do a CT scan and compare it to her last PET
to determine exactly where to direct the radiation...
James will have a PET scan on Tuesday 
and then see the ENT on Friday for results.
Continue to pray for them please, 
and for Dad as well...
*****
Ready to settle down in my jammies on the couch with my pack...
We will watch another Christmas Carol tonight...
This one is with Reginald Owen...
*****
Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...