Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... December 20

Quiet Time...

"Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name,
Make known His deeds among the people.
Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him,
Talk ye of all His wondrous works.
Glory ye in His holy name:
Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Seek the LORD and His strength,
Seek His face continually.
Remember His marvelous works that He hath done,
His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth;"

1 Chronicles 16:8-12

*****
Good Morning World...
still got a bad cold 
but I feel SO much better!!


Dad was up and waiting...
he is really congested as well, 
but the day and nighttime cold meds are helping...


My fur babies...
under their blankets :-)


Study Time,
back to normal...
just a bit noisy with the coughing and sneezing and sniffling,
but we are both better!
Praise the Lord!!!


Second Day Germination...





Some of my other babies...
green ones...
at one time, long ago,
I had about 150 house plants...
all had names...
now I am down to only a few 
and they are just called "baby"... :-)


Most of these I have had for more years than I remember...
when one would get puny I would take a cutting and start another...
I haven't bought a house plant in ever...
This begonia (Chocolate Soldier) is from over 25 years ago...


The "Momma" of this one used to be covered with blooms 
but I haven't been able to get this one to start to bloom again...


Another "Chocolate Soldier"...
I think the original one actually 
came from my Grandma's plant MANY years ago...


Out to the Barnyard...


What a GORGEOUS sunrise!!!
Lanny took the sunrise pictures...









Made the men 
Fried Duck Eggs, 
Sausage, Toast and Oranges...



Paula and I went down the hill 
to get some groceries and make a couple deliveries...
Lanny took care of lunch for himself and Daddy...
The dogs were doing their usual thing...



We didn't eat out or do much running around...
we actually ran out of steam...
you don't realize how much energy 
a cold can zap out of you!!!

For Supper we had
Breaded Chicken Breast, Fries and Home Canned Green Beans...
We were all a little more hungry than last night...



Ready to settle down with my Pack and watch
the first Santa Claus (there are three)...
I was not a Tim Allen fan
but I like him as Santa :-)

James has an appointment on the 26th at Vanderbilt...
this particular surgery is done by robot...
he thinks that is pretty cool...
not sure when but I will keep you posted.
Thank you for your prayers!!!

Goodnight!
God bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  πŸ¦‹πŸŒŽ “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...