Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... December 19

Quiet Time...

"O clap your hands, all ye people; 
Shout unto God with the voice of triumph." 
Psalm 47:1 KJV
*****
Well, I woke up feeling almost like "me" again...
Rise and Shine...


I did not lay back down...
I did my usual Study Time...
it has been abbreviated for the last couple days
so it was nice to get back into my routine!



Lanny felt MUCH better too...



I took care of my Greens...


Did Sparkly!


And headed out to the Barnyard!!!
Brrrrrr...
but it actually felt so good...
not windy but fresh!!!









Made Daddy an Omelet, Toast and Oranges...
It is Tuesday so Lanny and I fasted
for good measure...



I cut some lettuce
and left plenty for the critters...


I also cut Microgreens 
so they all had a little treat...



Now the girls are sitting
in the sun
Ruminating...

So I noticed Mitzi looking cute 
in the middle of our bed...



And I was baby talking her...
that is not allowed...
the other dogs came quick to see what was going on...


I made us some Lentils, Beef and Gravy and Salad for Supper...
We were hungry but couldn't eat as much as we thought...
it was sure good tho...
Daddy ate very little...
he is just starting his cold...
keep him in your prayers!!!



Did some baking today for orders...
Gotta do what you gotta do...
actually, as I've told my "customers"
baking is therapy for me...
except that right now I can smell nothing!!!
I usually get to at least work 
in a delightfully scented kitchen!!!
I hate this cold!!!


I meant to tell everyone that Paula is sick too
so she did NOT start her chemo today...
they have moved it to next Tuesday.
Just pray for all of us right now :-)
SO much going on!!!

Tonight we are going to watch
Christmas Carol
with Alistair Sim...
a FAVORITE!!!

God bless you ALL!!!
Good night
and
Sweet Dreams!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...